We are a small user who will likely be building a few metal building over the next several months. I did a lot of research over the internet and ran across insulation4less.com.

As with other websites, I researched the products or information and proceeded to communicate with my contact person over the internet ( e-mails ). Between the e-mails and the website and other resources I had many of my questions answered but a few remained. I asked several times if I might be able to speak with a representative as I did not have experience with metal buildings. I requested this a phone contact several times when all of a sudden I received a email communication from a Jonathan Barber which said " I don't think we are a good match" good luck.

After being in business for nearly 35 years I was taken back that rather than having the professionalism to speak with me for a few brief minutes I was told to pound sand.

I guess things have changed over the years. Very disappointed.

Review about: Insulation4less Customer Care.

Reason of review: Requested to speakwith a representative and was denied..

Preferred solution: Would like to have the opportunity to speak with an experienced representative..

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer serivce.

Comments