2.8

We spent over $3000 in insulation - and also ordered and paid for a box of tape - over $100 in tape product. The insulation was delivered, but we were missing the box of tape that we had ordered.

When we didn't receive it, we were repeatedly told by customer service that it was sent out of their warehouse. We were told repeatedly that we we couldn't make a claim even though the delivery person told me there was NO box and the bill of lading clearly stated there were only 8 of the 9 items we ordered. The delivery person went to the warehouse where he picked up the order and was nice enough to walk the entire warehouse looking for our package of tape. He did not find it.

I sent another email to the company asking that my claim be escalated to management.

I have yet to hear anything. I am getting no where.

Review about: Insulation4Less Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Customer serivce, Shady business practices.

Comments

They kept telling me that it wasn't their problem - then low and behold we finally got the box of tape........I let them know and suggested that they should have a better handle on how things get shipped out - as the insulation and the tape was sent separately. Never heard anything - not even a "thank you for letting us know." The product itself appears to be good however.